I wouldn’t die unless I have done ALL these things.
So I have this list inside my head of the things I would do before I let myself die. I swear to myself that I would hold on to my last few breaths no matter what, even when I am already an inch away from death, if I still haven’t done all of these things.
So here they are:
- Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando
- Meet and have all my Potter books signed by JK Rowling
- Shave my head
- Get that two tattoos I really want
- Meet and have a conversation with John Green and Hank Green
- Punch Steven Moffat in the face (although meeting him would be more likely)
- Meet one of the Doctors (Eccleston, Tennant, Smith) and have our picture taken at the TARDIS
- Go to Greece
- Have a baby (yes, not now but in the future)
- Finish all the books in my to-read list
I know that some of these seem a bit too out of my league but whatever. I really want to do all this things and I don’t care how difficult they are to achieve. I swear, I would not die if I haven’t done everything listed in here.