Okay. Someone just tried to go inside our dorm room a while ago. He was forcefully opening the door with his keys. I could hear the frustration as won’t open the lock and door wouldn’t budge. I thought it was just my roommate so I didn’t mind. Turns out, he got the wrong room. He’s supposed to be going into room 46 and ours was 36. Hahaha. Weird. It’s so early in the morning and that guy was already out of his head. I can still picture his face when I opened the door and told him that he’s in the wrong room. Crazy. :))
- Me (Brainside 1): Is this how you really want to spend your time? Wasting away in you room, reading, surfing the net, watching movies. An overall bum?
- Me (Brainside 2): Hey, it's my sembreak. Stop it.
- Me (Brainside 1): I know that, but don't you want to do something a little more productive? Spend time with your friends?
- Me (Brainside 2): Wow. Yeah, because I am really a social butterfly like that. My high school friends don't even talk to me, anymore.
- Me (Brainside 1): Don't you think that's your fault? Why they slowly drift away from you?
- Me (Brainside 2): I guess so. But they just couldn't understand that I don't have enough time to go home. I've been spending almost the whole semester in my dorm.
- Me (Brainside 1): You're just making excuses. I know so.
- Me (Brainside 2): Maybe. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why bring this up?
- Me (Brainside 1): Because I think you're sad and more alone than usual.
- Me (Brainside 2): Really? I feel fine, though.
- Me (Brainside 1): Come on, you cannot fool me. I am you, remember?
- Me (Brainside 2): ...
- Me (Brainside 1): Just admit it.
- Me (Brainside 2): If I admit it, would that change anything? Would it make me feel better?
- Me (Brainside 1): ...
- Me (Brainside 2): ...
- Me (Brainside 1): I'm hungry. I want to eat. *goes to check the fridge*
- Me (Brainside 2): Yeah. Me, too.
- Me: Well, I guess I know why I'm weird.
Book geek dilemma #14: Being afraid of death not because you will cease to exist but because you haven’t finished reading all the books in your to-read pile.
I am fascinated with the strange looks I get from my friends whenever I finally find the book that I’m looking for in a bookstore. It’s like they are seeing a deranged and crazed person and as if they want to deny even knowing me. They just can’t believe how much happiness and satisfaction a single book can give me.
Leave me alone with these surging emotions
A captive of my head’s boisterous thoughts
Let me bask inside this deranged mind
A slave to my own uncertainties and insecurities..
My friends thought that Rupert Grint was the one who sang “Lego House”.
Apparently, they didn’t understand the video at all. This was what they told me upon hearing the “Lego House” playing on my laptop:
“Wasn’t the one singing the same guy as the one who plays Ron Weasley in those Harry Potter movies?”
OH DAMN. I don’t know what’s wrong with the world. -_-
And so I let the watch the whole video again, and explained Rupert Grint’s role in the said video. I told the that the artist is Ed Sheeran.
I cannot put to words how extremely disappointed I was.
While passing by a religious relic store inside the mall.
- Me: *saw a gray angel statue*
- Me: *gasps*
- Me: *stops dead in track*
- Cousin: What?
- Me: OMG. *staring hardly at the statue*
- Cousin: WHAT??
- Me: This isn't happening..
- Cousin: WHAT???
- Me: WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T MOVE. DON'T TURN AROUND. DON'T EVEN BLINK!
- Cousin: .....
- People inside the store: ....
- People passing by: ....
- Me: It's a WEEPING ANGEL!! WE NEED THE DOCTOR!!!
- Cousin: Oh God, I don't know you. *walks away*
- HAHAHAHA. Sometimes, I do the most random and craziest of things.