Food people cannot understand why I hate.
Let’s be honest here, everyone of us have that certain food we just cannot stand eating. And each of us have reasons for staying away from such munchies. As for me, it just so happens that the food I cringe away from are liked by most people I know. Here are some of them:
Shrimp and Lobsters
- I have a valid excuse for staying away from these seafood. I am allergic to them and I get these angry red itchy blotches whenever I eat them. SO it’s a big no no for me.
- I’m not sure how to explain well my hatred of strawberries, but I just can’t stand it’s taste tangy, sour-sweet taste. Plus I hate the grainy texture in my mouth. I also hate anything strawberry-flavored.
- I just don’t like that pulpy feeling in my mouth. Plus, I don’t like grapes so a dried one won’t do either. And I also hate being fooled by raisin cookies. It sucks hoping for those bits to be chocolate chips and finding out that they’re raisins instead.
- I’ve never been a fan of these kiddy sweets. Like with other food I hate, I am not fond of it’s powdery texture in my mouth. The sticky-powdery feel makes me want to gag every time.
- I don’t like nuts. Period. Oh and I also hate the feeling when it gets stuck at the roof of my mouth. Ugh.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- I know how much people love this. But like I said, it’s made peanut butter, and anything with peanut butter won’t get any thumbs up from me.
So now, you see why people don’t get me? They already think I am weird for being a book geek and a loner. They also think I am weird for not liking any of these. But that’s just it, these are my food preference. I don’t care if every person in this world love these food. I hate them and you can’t force me to eat them. It’s part of my many quirks. And I’m fine with it.