You have been tagged! 5 random facts about yourself and then find 10 blogs and tag them!
So, I was tagged by Carl, one of the awesome people I follow here on Tumblr, to answer this tagging game. First of all, thank you for including me! :) My response won’t be as long as yours, but here goes:
1. I am a virgin. Most people think I am not, and they doubt me when I say that I am. I know that I am very vulgar and open to sex talks and all those green jokes, but that doesn’t mean that I already lost my big “V”. It’s just that I don’t feel uneasy discussing about sex, porn, and all that. I certainly believe that these topics are not to be ashamed of since it’s part of human nature.
2. I am allergic to shrimp. And I have to say that I feel so bad about this. I wasn’t allergic before. But then during second year highschool, I don’t know why, by the allergy triggered and I had these red rashes surrounding my lips and my throat felt itchy as hell when I ate shrimps one night at dinner. It suck because I use to love eating them and it is one of my favorite seafood. Now, I just can’t force myself to try one for I am afraid of the effects.
3. I am very scared of dogs. Like really panicking like crazy when I see one even from a distance. I guess it became a phobia of some sort. When I was a child, I had this incident wherein I was happily going around our street on a bike. That’s when our neighbor’s dog suddenly decided to chase me and succeeded as it was able to bite my leg. And that was not the worst part. The thing is, even when I am paddling away from it to get it off, it did not. Imagine it hanging on me, teeth sinking in my ankle. JEEEZ. :|
4. I am an atheist. I don’t believe in any god or religion. I’ve been like this ever since my senior year in highschool. For further explanation, just go backread my blog and search for the atheist tag.
5. I am a math geek. Aside from being a book addicted, I am also really good in Math. I know this doesn’t do anything to improve my social status, but what the heck. Love you quirks, they say. But ot only do I excell in Math, I also love the subject. Back in my gradeschool and highschool days, I was the school’s representative for individual and group interschool competitions. Yup, I was that insane. I don’t know but I really find it easy to understand complex formulas and manipulate them.