I’m not really excited about my upcoming birthday next Thursday, July 26th. I would be turning nineteen and I am not very much into it. First of all, the usual gloomy and stormy weather is again at large. That brings my mood spiraling down to the very rock-bottom. Second is that it falls on a weekday, so no hopes in going out or whatever. Plus that’s the day when we have a 6-hour straight class, which is boring to the very core. And lastly, I don’t think I’ll be receiving the very thing I want for my special day: a VIP ticket for the Big Bang concert on October. Why? Well, because just a while ago, it was announced that the tickets for VIP 1 and 2 were already sold out. It’s sucks so much. Anyways, a can still think of a few things that might cheer me up on Thursday and that is if I receive any one of these:
- CASH (cold and hard, for buying that concert ticket)
- VIP tickets (still hoping for this very badly)
- Kindle Fire (I really like this one because I can bring and read loads of books everywhere without the hassle)
- The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series by Michael Scott (I’ve been told by a lot of my book-lover friends that it’s good!)
- Harry Potter Film Wizardy or Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Film-making Journey (HELLO! Who wouldn’t want this?)
- Or any book from my goodreads that aren’t in the books-i-own category.
- External hard drive (I really need this one, too! My laptop’s about to explode with huge amounts of files)
I know that these are all too much but then these are what I so desperately want and need. The chance of me getting any of these is close to null, but I still have that little piece of hope left. So yeah, wish me luck!